"To have passion, to have a dream, to have a purpose in life.
And there are three components to that purpose, one is to find out who you really are, to discover God.
The second is to serve other human beings, because we are here to do that
and the third is to express your unique talents.
And when you are expressing your unique talents you lose track of time."

~ Deepak Chopra ~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hunkerin' Down....

Howdy friends!

Well, it's almost hard to believe the holiday season is already gone and Valentines Day is just around the corner. I've spent some time this past week preparing new graphics for your special day of love, and right behind that for St. Patrick's Day.

But right this moment, I'm hunkerin' down for a much anticipated rare Pacific NorthWest snow storm that's due to hit our area tonight and most of tomorrow. Thankfully, weather reports say it won't last long, but in the meantime, I have a crock pot on with my mom's old pot roast recipe, and a turkey in my oven for the landlord, who's oven decided to quit on her just as she was prepin' it for her dinner with friends tonight... what timing huh?

So, tonight, I'll be playin' with some new graphics, eating pot roast and watching a new movie....
and doin' my best to stay all cozy at home with the girl dog. :)

Keep your eye's peeled at the bottom of the page for a new free Valentine's graphic I'll be posting for ya'll soon... in the next day or two... and have a great week!

Blessings!

~ RanchLady

No comments:

Post a Comment