"To have passion, to have a dream, to have a purpose in life.
And there are three components to that purpose, one is to find out who you really are, to discover God.
The second is to serve other human beings, because we are here to do that
and the third is to express your unique talents.
And when you are expressing your unique talents you lose track of time."

~ Deepak Chopra ~

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brrrrrrr!!!

I live on the Gorgeous Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. I'm surrounded by mountains and water, beaches and rivers and wildlife everywhere I look. There are eagle and deer, coyotes and bobcat, rabbit and Canadian geese in my back yard.  I feel incredibly blessed that God chose to plant me in such a place.

One of the things that keeps me from moving to anywhere else I've dreamed of living (like Colorado for instance) is that we don't get a lot of snow here.  I hate driving in it.  We've a had a bit over the last few years, but generally, we don't see a lot of what Bambi calls "that white stuff".  So when the weatherman predicts "a widespread snow event of up to 8 inches" on the north end of the Olympic Peninsula, I get my booty down to the grocery store, and stock up on necessities and get ready to hunker down for a couple days. LOL.

You might think that's funny since most of the country gets a lot rougher winters than we do, and ya'll learned how to drive in it.  But most of us Washingtonians dread the white stuff. 

Well, here comes another dose of it...  and while I'm waiting it out, I'll be busily posting product's and designs at my new Zazzle store "The Golden Shamrock".  I hope ya'll will take a minute of two to stop in and see what ya think.  It's all about all things Irish, Celtic and Magical.

http://www.zazzle.com/thegoldenshamrock*

Stay dry, stay warm... be blessed.

~ RanchLady

No comments:

Post a Comment