"To have passion, to have a dream, to have a purpose in life.
And there are three components to that purpose, one is to find out who you really are, to discover God.
The second is to serve other human beings, because we are here to do that
and the third is to express your unique talents.
And when you are expressing your unique talents you lose track of time."

~ Deepak Chopra ~

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Perfect Posers

I've been so busy since Christmas!

For the last month (plus!) I have been working with a wonderful designer in the UK on some new cowgirl and horse posers to use in my design work for my Zazzle store.

Charly was so incredibly easy to work with, I found her willingness to accomodate my needs refreshing, her talent superb (especially considering she'd never done either cowgirls or horses before!) her patience with me phenominal, and she never once complained when I asked her to redo something that wasn't quite right (which wasn't much because she's so GOOD!). She was fast and efficient, and I got what I wanted in a very short time frame. All in all, I could not have picked a better designer to work with. I'm impressed. KUDO'S and my heartfelt THANKS to Charly at Perfect Posers, who I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone! See her blog here> http://perfectposers.blogspot.com/

Stop by my zazzle store... I should have a few new designs using those posers up real soon!
http://www.zazzle.com/ranchlady*

Blessings to ya'll!

~ RanchLady

No comments:

Post a Comment