"To have passion, to have a dream, to have a purpose in life.
And there are three components to that purpose, one is to find out who you really are, to discover God.
The second is to serve other human beings, because we are here to do that
and the third is to express your unique talents.
And when you are expressing your unique talents you lose track of time."

~ Deepak Chopra ~

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holidays around the corner!

Well, this year has gone by really fast. I think I blinked and missed fall, because the Pacific Northwest barely saw any color this year, at least not from my perspective. It's been pretty grey and wet out there, and it happened suddenly, right about the first week of October.

Maybe that was a precursor of things to come, because we lost my Dad on October 10th. I've been working through alot of memories and feelings lately, but God is good, and I'm on a healing curve. My Dad is with the Lord now, and I am at peace with his passing.

I've started to focus my energy on the upcoming Holiday Season, and new designs at my Zazzle store. I've added alot of new Christmas cards, stickers and a few gift tags. And Zazzle just released new Christmas Ornaments, which are very cool! I hope ya'll will take a few moments out of your busy days to stop by the shop and see what's new! http://www.zazzle.com/RanchLady*

I've also added a little Christmas gift for you at the bottom of the page here. Please do not sell it, or use it on anything for profit. It is for personal use only. It would be great for scrapbooking, or to print out on sticky back paper to make a sticker for your holiday greeting cards and packages. :) I hope you enjoy it! (Be sure to correctly save it: RIGHT CLICK the image, and choose "Save as", and then save it to your computer.)

I'm just learning this "blogging" thing, so bare with me as I learn.... I'll be back soon!

Have a great Thanksgiving, and fun shopping!

Blessings,

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment